Spreadsheet Success – Online Course (25 November & 2, 9, 16 December)
Who Can Participate?
Everyone over the age of 18 is welcome to attend.
Excel isn’t just for the office, it’s useful in your personal life too! You’ll gain an understanding of one of the most used software in a supportive environment and learn practical ways you can use it day-to-day. Bring along your smart device to learn the basics and key functions of Excel.
1. Explore how useful and practical spreadsheets can be.
2. Understand how to create a workbook, adjust page margins, page orientation, row height and column width.
3. Learn how to apply cell borders and shading, freeze panes and set up and format pivot tables.
4. Understand how to add or delete rows and columns, change text alignment and merge and unmerge cells.
5. Be able to use spreadsheets to assist with organisation in your life.
You will require a device which connects to the internet and can open documents on it – for example, a PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
Excel will be shared with you via Google Docs, and you will be shown how to access Google Docs on Day 1 of the course.
If you have a copy of Excel installed on your device, you can also use this during the course.